Sunday, March 1, 2009

The end is near. I don't lik it.

I could be labeled a doomer I suppose. I have been warning of the coming collapse of our society due to corruption and peak oil for awhile now. I try to warn people of the need to plan for the future. Fuck. Who knew it would actually happen. I would be quite content blogging about the demise of capitalism for the next several decades. Reduced to smoking short cigars in my eighties, sitting outside a coffee shop and warning young'ins about the collapse and yearning for the "good old days".

Seriously. I am ready...give me 50 years of bitching about those in power and how someday they will fuck everything up. I am ready for that. I am not ready for them to actually have fucked us beyond all recognition. Somebody slap me and tell me its all a dream, that the world is not facing global economic collapse, that our leaders sound like they graduated high school, just not last night. I mean someone in the new administration has to get economics right???

Give me 50 years of blogging about total nonsense. I am ready, just don't let the collapse be real. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment